CyberPower CPS1215RMS Rackbar Surge Protector - 6 Outlets front, 6 rear, 19"
Engineered for the most demanding applications, the professional-grade Rackbar™ CPS1215RMS safeguards systems and networking equipment by absorbing spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power surges. Designed for network environments, the CPS1215RMS also performs superbly for home office use, providing 1800 joules of protection, 15-Amp electrical capacity with circuit breaker, and 12 surge-protected outlets (6 front, 6 rear). Industrial-grade metal housing keeps this Rackbar performing flawlessly. The CPS1215RMS has a 1U racksize and can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
Features of the CPS1215RMS include an EMI/RFI noise filter, industrial-grade metal housing, AC power cord (15 ft.). The CPS1215RMS also comes with a three-year limited warranty.
- Surge Protection
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter
- Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality.
- Versatile Rackmount Options
- Enable the Rackbar to be installed vertically or horizontally. 1U rackmount.
- Power Management Features
- Include network-grade plugs and outlets, an AC power cord.
- Industrial-Grade Metal Housing
- Prolongs model life with rugged casing made of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.