DVI Male to HDMI Female Adapter
• Bi-directional adapter connects HDMI-equipped hosts to DVI-equipped monitors or transmits high-quality signals from DVI-enabled hosts to HDMI-enabled monitors
• Supports video resolutions up to 4k@30Hz, 1920x1200, and 1080p Full HD
• Compatible with DVI (24+1) and DVI (24+5) female ports
• Gold-plated connector resists corrosion and increases durability
• Driver-free and plug-and-play for effortless use
This Bi-Directional DVI-HDMI Video Adapter is the ideal accessory to connect your DVI and HDMI devices. This adapter supports bi-directional conversion, which means you can connect HDMI-equipped hosts to DVI-equipped monitors or transmit high-quality signals from DVI-enabled hosts to HDMI-enabled monitors. The adapter is designed with a small 24+1 to 19 pin port conversion coupler with grip treads and screws for an easy hook-up and a secure connection.
The DVI-D to HDMI converter supports video resolutions up to 4k@30Hz, 1920x1200, and 1080p Full HD. Please note that audio must be transmitted separately, as DVI does not natively support audio. The adapter is compatible with both DVI (24+1) and DVI (24+5) female ports.
This HDMI to DVI adapter is perfect for connecting your DVI computer to a monitor, HDTV, or projector with an HDMI port, or connecting your laptop, Blu-ray player, TV box, or PS4 game console with an HDMI port to a DVI monitor. (An HDMI cable is required, sold separately.)
- The adapter is driver-free and plug-and-play for effortless use. It is designed with a gold-plated connector that resists corrosion and increases durability for long-lasting use.