- Juguetes y Coleccionables
- DC Comics
- Eaglemoss Hero Collector Batman Modern Age 2010s
Eaglemoss Hero Collector Batman Modern Age 2010s
- Height: 5.2 inches (with base)
- Batman Modern Age 2010s figurine is perhaps the ultimate distillation of eight decades of history!
- The 2010s saw Batman reborn in the New 52, that saw the publisher’s entire line start over with new first issues. With the new friends and foes, the Dark Knight is at the heart of changes. The main focus was on Batman as a man – a courageous individual willing to set aside his own happiness to fight against the darkness. Gotham City also undertook some change with the mysterious Court of Owls controlling events from behind-the-scenes for centuries.
- This Batman Modern Age 2010s figurine wears the new suit that was introduced in Detective Comics #1000 (May 2019). With a nod to classic Batsuits of the past, the new look evokes a hero whose mission is never-ending.
- This Batman Silver Age 2010s figurine comes with a 12-page magazine looking at the original concepts and new gadgets of the character, and at how the Court of Owls ﬁnally revealed itself in modern times.