ARCTIC Alpine AM4 LP CPU Cooler
- This product is a low profile cooling solution for AMD CPU Sockets and recommended for CPU with a TDP up to 75 W.
- Improved cooling performance: The high thermal conductivity of aluminum is fully retained in a new type of extrusion, to make it possible to produce a powerful and very compact radial heat sink
- Lower consumption & vibration: The new Alpine AM4 LP is powered by a reworked engine. Thanks to sine magnetization, the motor generates only 5% of the commutation frequency of a conventional DC motor
- Improved service life: A 10 ° C lower engine temperature will roughly double the service life. Due to the low coil temperature of the new ARCTIC fan motors, The fan life is about four times longer
- Pre-assembled MX-2 thermal paste: the pre-applied, high-performance MX-2 thermal compound ensures quick and clean installation
- Easy and tool-free assembly: thanks to the mounting clips, installation is super easy. Additional tools are not needed to install the cooler